Educational Resources & Small Business Service Providers:
Check here for some helpful resources (sponsored by Intuit).
Click a link below for a list of helpful articles related to that topic.
- Get Started: From naming your business to deciding between a sole proprietorship and an LLC, get tips on getting your business off the ground.
- Dollars and Cents: Get details on accepting (and collecting) payment from your customers easily and painlessly.
- Know your Customers: Build your reputation and watch your customer base grow. Gain insight on managing your existing customers and attracting new ones.
- Benefit Employees: Find how to hire, pay, and protect your employees while complying with all the rules and regulations.
- Protect your Assets: From trademarks to insurance, find important tips on protecting your investment and your business.
- Your Business: Expert advice for small business owners with one simple goal: Success.
Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) deliver free 1:1 business counseling and low-cost training to over 600,000 businesses a year. SBDC counselors and trainers are a valuable local resource, whether you are just starting a business, looking for funding, hiring your first employee or getting ready for further expansion. The program is a cooperative effort of the private sector, the educational community and federal, state and local governments.
Other Services we recommend: